- Raiding is reactivated after the major changes in the raid system.
- Clan claims that are raidable is now displayed with red text in the tab list, and how much loot there is in the claim is displayed in dollars that are within the claim. If the claim is protected, then it is blue in the tab list. Private Claims are still shown with gray text.
- When you go into a clan claim that can be raided and you are part of a raid-clan an alert is displayed.
- Iron Doors will now open with the right click in clan claims belonging to you.
- You can now trust another clan in a clan claim.
/cl trust klanThis gives access to building, destroy and open all the chests in the claim.
- Clans will no longer automatically bcome a raid clan at level 10. This is now a permanent choice made with
- It is no longer a requirement to have a clan chest in a clan claim. However, the protection is worse if you do not have one.
- The clan chest must no longer be near ground level, but still can not be under Y 30.
- It is no longer possible to link double chests as a clan chest.
- There is now a Wild token that unlock
/wild. The command teleports the player between 500-20000 blocks away from the starting position.
- Drop system Tokens are now remade and all kinds of tokens can be found on the ground.
- You die now if you log out during combat or have the raid status.
- Fixed a number of bugs in the new code.
Notice when you go into a raidable area.
The tablist shows how much the clan claim is worth.
- Drop with rolls are now automatically added to the winner's inventory. If the inventory is full, the item can be picked up as usual.
- Message when entering a drop is now updated and displays the item in the chat.
- Role-results now appear when hovering over the [Roll Result] in the chat, instead of showing multiple rows.
- The distance the sound of drops can be heard is increased.
- There is now another arena, hg2.
/hg join hg2
- A World-border is now approaching the middle of the arena, and damages players who are outside of it. It takes about 15 minutes for the border to reach the middle.
- Fixed several bugs with items and teleportation.
- A chest that could not be opened is now fixed.
- You are now teleported out on the right loction.
- A menu for selecting kits is now available
- The reminder to claim will no longer appear in worlds where claiming is not enabled.
- A bug where an owner of a claim does not update the area's last date of activity is fixed.
- When you destroy or place blocks in a private claim and do not have permission an error message will show.
- It is now easier to place big bets in
- Daystreak now provides up to 2 extra votepoints if one has over 20 days in a row.
- Fixed some items that were not buyable after the item system update.
- You damage more when you are over level 20 in different weapons.
- Exp is given now when using a scythe for farming. You can also find objects when farming and is above level 10.
- Number of exp given in dungeons are now increased.
- Fixed a bug that made that one could not see other players ' levels.
- Staff of Mending heals a bit more .
/baltopis now more optimized, but have not yet support multiple pages.
/payis optimized, because it lagged with the old command.